Natural Remedies for Toenail fungus
8 Natural Remedies for Toenail fungus
The best reason why a person should use a natural remedy for their toenail fungus is because there are less side effects of natural remedies, and natural remedies for toenail fungus will not damage a person’s liver. Therefore, the natural remedies are better for a person’s health than taking the oral medications for the toenail fungus.
There are several natural remedies for toenail fungus:
- The first one of the natural remedies for toenail fungus is tea tree oil. A person puts the tea tree oil in a pan of warm water to let their feet soak in the oil. After ther feet have soaked for about twenty minutes and been dried off, then they can put the tea tree oil on the rash.
- The second natural remedy is apple cider vinegar. This will help relieve the itch and the dead skin.
- The third one of the natural remedies for toenail fungus is Listerine. Listerine helps to kill the bacteria that is in the fungus on the toenail. This is because of all of the different bacteria fighting ingredients in the Listerine. It’s best to mix Listerine with vinegar to see optimal results.
- The fourth natural remedy is nail varnish. The nail varnish helps to kill the infection in the toenail, and coats the nail to seal out moisture.
- The fifth natural remedy for toenail fungus is witch hazel. A person will put the witch hazel on a cotton ball and apply the cotton ball on the toenail, then rub it in for about 15 minutes. This process will need to be done at least three times a week to get the best results.
- The sixth natural remedy is Vitamin D. Usually the vitamin is taken in the form of a supplement pill. The Vitamin D will help the body to absorb the calcium that it needs to cure the toenail fungus. If you can afford vitamin D, then let your toes sun bath a few times a week.
- The seventh one of the natural remedy for toenail fungus is antibacterial soap. A person will need to soak the toenail in a mixture of the soap and warm water for about 10 minutes. This process needs to be done about three times a day. This will help get some of the redness out of the skin.
- The eighth natural remedy for toenail fungus is airing out your toes. This means letting your toes breathe a little by wearing a pair of sandals or flip flops. A person can also go barefoot when they are at home. This helps to clear out the infection in the toenail.
These are the top eight natural remedies for toenail fungus that you can perform on your own.